Thursday, September 07, 2006

Church Camp tomorrow.
Back on Sunday. Dreddreddreddred.

In any case, i'd rather go for the Adam Khoo camp
which Bing is at now. SIGH.
At least he can sleep at home. Sobs.
AND he can use proper toilet paper.

I have to pack sonner or later.
Bec is playing Maple beside me. She got conned of a srcoll.
And she has died like, 5 times already. (in maple)
*laughs*

I think Choles is here,
*Checks* YEAHH, she is.

All nice looking people probably have unclean minds.
Most anyway. They mix too much with people like them
thus aquiring an unclean mind.
Take Eugene's friend. Or ***.

Not nice looking people have unclean minds too i guess.
Sigh.
Mabye not unclean mind? Lets say, a tad-too-mature mind.

Plus, they say someone is always thinking of you.
I wonder who's thinking of me.
Probably my mom.

I am now eating cranberry sorbert, and making Belle jealous.
Well she is, although she's insisting that shes not.




















Wish i were there. ^^. Looks terribly comfortable.
And innocent and warm and cosy and happy.
I want I WANT to be there. Really. Alot.
SOMEONE BRING ME THERE. Please.


SOMETHING BOUT THE WAYY
YOU LOOK TONIGHT
-Thy Way Clay Aiken

No comments: