Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today was boring and uninteresting.
It was filled with mudane and everyday occurences.

Unless. You count the email i got from Zhang Ce,
telling me that in his last email, he misspelt a word.

I responded with a 'Oh'.

Jeez. They are so. !!!!
I was laughing like crazy.


In track, we sprinted 1000m.
We were slacking and coach was like
" YOU GIRLS NOT RUNNING PROPERLY"

Then we did hurdles.
I HATE HURDLES.
DIE HURDLES DIE.

Damn. How the hell am i supposed to jump over that thing?
Its up to my waist!!

I fell 6 times.
I have bruises all over.
I will never do hurdles again.

Coach keep saying
"Amand dah. (Thats how she pronounces it), jump HIGHER!"
I got really stressed out.



Then we discusssed Sec four grad ceremony.
Shant elaborate.


Oh yes. Apparently, we are supposed to find Malay looking
clothes to bring to school TOMORROW.

Now, how would one find suddenly find Malay looking clothes?
Jeez. I am NOT wearing Malay looking clothes anyway.
Reasons unknown.


Were decorating the class board for Nat day.
Our family had a picture together.
It was put up on the board.

Me and Sirin decided to decorate it.
I found myself painstakingly horrible looking.

Suddenly, had an idea!
*ting!*

I drew on the picture.
I was transformed into a clown.


Sirin was transformed into a deformed-ray band rockstar.
Once a deformed-ray band rock star,
always a deformed-ray band rockstar.

Angel, still is a angel.
Cara McQueen.


I'LL THROW PLASTERCINE AT YOU
ALL DAYY.

No comments: