Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Today damn packed.

Went for ND celebration.

For the fancy dress competition,
Kistin went like,

Manda, you and your Family wanna go?

We decided we had no other chioce.
It was that or sit in the sun and rot.

We trugded along to the MPR room to get ready.
So Crys came along.
The five of us, without any materials. At all.

We held our pathetic little flags and waved them around helplessly.
Sirin and Angel then ran back to class to find some crap.

We voted Crys to model.
We wrapped her with garbage bags and stuffed her with flags.
We stuck 'wings' on her.


Then she had to parade with the other 30 odd classes.
We were cheering till i almost lost my voice.

Tan was wearing these red shoes.
Ronald Mcdonald. He looked cheezy.


Then sang some ND songs.
I love the 'Where i Belong' one.
Sirin Cara Angel went down to the track cause we were bored.

Sirins in Media so she borrowed the camera from her senior,
and pretentded to take pictures of the singing people.


Then we started to shout-sing the 'Where i belong' part.
Like we go
:WHERE I BELONG!
dadadada HEART AND SOUL

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE FOR US
Dadadadadadadadadadadadadada

THIS IS WHERE I KNOW I BELONG!



Then after that, had to go practice for Track Sec 4 farewell.
Keep shouting SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS.
Very cute deh.

Then we sing yue liang dai biao wo de xin again.

Sec 4s all cried.
Heck, I cried. Nothing big though.


Was fun. Althougth wasted lots of time.
The sec threes acted out the Jack Sparrow part.
They go like, WELCOME TO THE CARREBIAN.
And HIDE THE RUM!

And, I GOT THE JAR OF SAND!

I loved it. Was fave part.
JACK SPARROW I WILL DIE WITH YOU.

Anyway. Rushed home for tuition.
Was damn tired.

Jees.
Watching Lightning McQueen now.
WAHAHHA. TOO BADD.


WHERE I BELONG!
NANANANA HEART AND SOUL!





No comments: