Saturday, August 19, 2006

Off we go to Science Center again.
In the lab, we check out DNAs and discover suspects.
We play with jelly-like thingys, which i love and want to take home.
You shall be squishy and you shall be mine.

Lunch is two hours.
We play animated shadow scoccer.
Then we climb on red bloby stuff which is fun.
And REALLY tiring. I sweat like crazy.

Proceed to Macs. We consume food.
A lady is giving out Macs balloons to little kids.
Sirin puts up her hand and shouts ME!! MEMEMEME!

The lady tells us she blows them herself and they are for KIDS.
Sirin says that Cara is 8. Cara smiles and nods.
She dosent believe us. I say Cara is 5.

She is horrible. ARGH. Cannot even spare one measly balloon.

Later, we walk to WaterWorks where we vow to stay dry.
We break the vow without regret and have fun.
We get so drenched that, we looked like some siao girls.

Plus, my PE shirt was white. It was terrible.
Teachers force us to change out of the wet clothes.
We refuse.


Back to lab at 130 for second part.
Boring like hell. We mix stuff and warm our freezing,
wet bodies with the bunsen burner.

Also Pei Wei says she does blow jobs.
Im not joking. Actually, i am.

Again we go to the WaterWorks.
We are cold. We are not in the mood to go charging aroung in
freezing water anymore.

We sit in the display which has warm water.
Its nice. We see a kid.
Now this kid, is a boy who looks like a girl who looks like a boy.

He is wearing a red FEMALE swimmng costume, the type where
the back is crossed and everything.
We ask his sister, 'Is she your sister?'

"Nono, HES my brother."
We die of shock and start to laugh.
I run into the cold inside just to get my camera, and get a picture,
of that boy who looked like a girl who looked like a boy.

BUT my stupid USB port is not workkingg. KILL.
IT WAS WORKING FINE YESTERRDAYY. Argh.

We get our soaked and stuff our wet clothes into a PAPER bag,
which breaks almost immediatly.
Rush to the giftshop and ask for another plasticbag.




I go home.
Later, i go to BS church for gathering.
Food was damn nice. Daph is a great piggybacker.
So is Veron. (Learnt from Sirin)

Its Dalston's birthday tomorrow.
Finally 13... He celebrated there.
He was so shy and it was damn cute.


I love Dillion. He rules. Most of the time.
We were competeing to see who sang the loudest.

And i have realised having people piggyback me is nice.
Thanks to Sirin. I shall jump on anyone who looks nice
to jump on, from now.

Daph is great. Yi Ge Ren (Tess) is lousy.
She made me fall. I still love her though. SHE IS COOL. ER.




I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME
I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME.
TAKE ME HOME OME.

CLOSING TIME.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w41kbzxXyOk
^^ Go listen. The lyrics are nice.

No comments: