Saturday, August 05, 2006

My shower head is broken.
I have never appreciated my shower head before this.

One fine day, the thing suddenly started leaking.
Then 'BONG' and the whole damn thing flies out and hits the glass.

Then the water hits the celing and it starts to rain.
The whole toilet is wet.
For once its not COMPLETELY my fault.

I try bathing with the headless shower.
It flies everywhere when i turn it on full blast.

SO i turn it on really REALLY small, and continue to bathe.
It was horrible.

Its not fixed yet. That, ^^ happened 5 days ago.


Plus the speakers of my com are spoiled, and a cant open mail
properly and i cant tag anyones blog.

IM SUCH A LOSER. Geewhiz.


Okay.
Then today the guy told me that hes hurt because,
i responded to his

"love proposal"

with a 'Oh'.

Damn corny, so says Sirin.
Hes farfar off and i dont know which one he is.


Going biking if Sirin ever finishes her bath.
When shes done, im off.


WELL YOU NEED A BLUE SKY HOLIDAY
THE POINT IS THEY LAUGH,
AT WHAT YOU SAY.

No comments: