Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mdm.S smiles. I smile. YES! i think.
"You've improved, Amanda."
I take the paper from her. 20.

A FRIGGIN 20 OVER 45. HEYEHEYHEY.
GUESS WHAT? AMANDA FAILED AGAIN!

WTF. I was so damn dissapointed.
I slump on the (dirty) class floor and bang my head on the ground.
Drama queen.

Mdm.S- Amanda, why are you sitting on the floor?

I am throwing a tantrum, i announce.

Okay. She says.


I trudge back to my seat and crush the paper up.
I then proceed to throw it on the ground.
I am sad. SAD i tell you.

Mdm.S was really nice then.
She pats my head and goes,
S'okay. You've improved. And lots of other crap which actually
made me feel better.

Okay. I say.
I tell Cara that Mdm.Suah is being nice today.
Cara stares hard at her and goes, yeah, she suddenly become prettier.


I get out of that crap mood real fast cause its boring.


Now i quote Tan.
"Amanda, i have nothing against you"
Think about it.
Obviously he does becasue no one says that and means it.
I for one, never did ask him if he had anything against me.

GAD he has something against me. Whatever.


Parody of all the small things//

Watcheeng, waiteeng
Whats weeth, my speeling
I hatee thees song
So thump my cheaast, Just like keeng kong.

You say you got suaned
i also know
i'll bully you more
now carry me home.
just shut the hell up
before i slap you
the song just goes on
until i kill you.

Credits: Rachel and Chole.

They made it up, THEMSELVES.
I mean, you've got to give them credit.
Its stupid, but hey, at least it flows.


Plus, check this word out.
Penisland.

What is the first two words you think of when you see
this word?
Tell me.

Guitar now, later darlings.

EVERYONE ASK ME
WHO THE HELL IS SHE

No comments: