Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mandy has to do this. To keep her blog full
-Bing

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: Amanda
Birth date: 24 Sep
Current status: Away
EyeColor: Black.
Hair Color: Brown black. OKAY. Mabye its only brown in the sun.
Righty or Lefty: Right.y.
Zodiac Sign: Libra.

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

Your heritage: Erm. China.

Your fears: My thumb.

Your weakness: Food. AND my thumb.


LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY,TODAY,TOMORROW

Your thoughts first waking up: I forget.

Your bedtime: Varies from 10 to 2.

Your most missed memory: I forget.


LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke: Milo

McDonald's or Burger King: Macs. In LJS, you have to pay 50cents
for a small teeny portion of mayo.

Single or group dates: Group. Like 4 odd.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas

Lipton Tea or Nestea: I hate tea.

Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate chip, vanilla ice-cream.

Cappuccino or coffee: Water.


LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?

Smoke: No. Its irritating. And smelly.

Curse: No. I never curse. EVER. The last time i cursed was
probably when i was in my moms womb creating swirly
thumprints which are ugly.

Take a shower: Im terribly insulted.

Have a crush: Yeeahh. Everyone does, even if your
the most antisocial freak on earth.

Think you've been in love: I love everyone who, well, deserves it.

Like(d) school: I love school. Sec one rules.

Want to get married: Welll YEAH.

Believe in yourself: Obviously.

Think you're a health freak: Ergh no.


Well i shall stop at Layer five becasue the words
are going blurry.
Actually, i lie.

Its because my father had woken.
Whatever.

Continues.


LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH

Drank alcohol: No. It tastes yuckky.

Gone to the mall: Yeah.

Been on stage: Like perfoming? Or just jumping around.

Eaten Sushi: Yesterday night.

Been dumped: No boyfriend.

Gone skating: YEAH. Boo you.

Dyed your hair: I want to dye it black.


LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER

Played a stripping game: That sounds disgusting.

Changed who you were to fit in: I still dont fit in.


LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD

Age your hoping to be married: Well. 25.


LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY

Best eye color: Blue.

Best hair color: Doenst matter. As long as it looks nice.

Short or long hair: Oh please. Guys with long hair freak me out.


LAYER TEN:

WHAT WERE YOU DOING1 MINUTE AGO: This

1 HOUR AGO: Drawing shoes and reading a gay book.

5 HOURS AGO: Prank calling.

1 WEEK AGO: Probably eating.

1 YEAR AGO: Sleeping.


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE

I LOVE: Everyone who deserves it.

I FEEL: Tired.

I HATE: Waking up.

I HIDE: In the toilet when i have to do work.

I MISS: Anyone. I feel like hugging someone.

I NEED: To hug someone.

Ends.

No comments: