Monday, August 28, 2006

Lalala day.
I cant possibly remember what happened today.
It was, a lalala day. You know, where WHOOSH.
And Tan goes, class dismissed. I hardly DID anything.

I feel happy. I feel nice.
Its probably some time turning thing.
Or MABYE it was just me. Ah. That girl is nuts, you think.
Heyy, what can i say? To each his own.

I run home under 7 minutes.
My record is 3 cause my show had started.
Cara and me eat spagetti and then get back to school at 2.45,
for maths remedial. Who can tutor me there? Call me.
(I mean free)


Later after remedial i track out.
I was hyper. I go WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
And get a stomachach.

We run 1 min sprint and 2 min jog. Repeatly.
I feel high. I was high. I sing, SOARINGG FLYINGG
And hahah. The dead runners start to wakie up.

I tell you, i still am high, i am, singing.
Not something which you would want to hear, i assure you.
YEAH WE'RE GONNA
BOPBOPBOP BOP TO THE TOP.


Hyper high. YEEHAA!
Now a can hear my maid calling.
Dinner! She has been shouting. Woopsie.
MANDALEE YOUR FOOD COLD READY AH.

Okok, coming lah.

Bubblesloo.

I now sign out. Ta.

FLYYINGG SOARINGGG
THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANT
REAAAACH!





No comments: