Sunday, August 27, 2006

Its a good day today.
Go for cat class.

We gotta collect pieces of wood each.
Like, i got this super gigantic plank and Jeryl got this
super small twig, and kept going ITS MINI GINSENG and that crap.

Later we laugh around and go for mass.

Ever heard of THE WILLY book?
The front page is a a big tadpole thing with eyes.
HEY! Its a sperm! On its wayy to the egg.

and its my brothers favorite book.
But, its cute. Really it is.
Like, theres sperm school and the race to the egg,
and Willy WINS! And the illustrations are really innocent.


Plus, check these out.
· Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

· Help! Something is wrong with my eyes, I just can't take my eyes off you!

· Can I have your picture? I want to tell Santa exactly what I want for Christmas!

· You must be from Venus, 'cause you are completely out of this world!

· Let's play tennis, and our score will be love

· Are you a broom? 'Cause you swept me off my feet.

· After I knew you, Frances, I found out that there was more than one France

· Is there a cashier nearby? I'll like to check you out.

· Is your name Gillette? 'Cause you're the best a man can get.

· You know why I'm in a rehabilation centre? 'Cause I'm addicted to you.

· You know why I have many pairs of shoes? 'Cause for you, I'll walk a thousand miles.

· I know you are priceless, but are you free tonight?

· I CAN'T STAND YOU!!! 'Cause you blow me off my feet.

· Do you know CPR? 'Cause you took my breath away.

· I can't smell the flowers. 'Cause all the scent is in your hair.

· Hey, people call me handsome, but you can call me tonight.

· Are you in pain? (No.) You should be, 'cause I'm hitting on you!

· If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

· Is it just you, or is it hot in here?

· Do you have a raisin? How about a date?

· Do you like corn? 'Cause you are a-maize-ing.

· My name is Justin. Just-incredible.

· Hey I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

· Hey I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

· You must be from Pearl Harbor, 'cause you're the bomb.

· Stand still, I'm here to pick you up!

· Is your dad a terrorist? 'cos you're the bomb.

· Is your dad a baker? 'cos you've got great buns.

· You look great in that dress. you'd look better out of it.

· Can you give me directions? i'm lost... in your eyes.

· Is your name McDonald's? 'cos I'm lovin' it.

· I lost my virginity. Can I have yours?

· I have two words for you, I love you. But that's 3 words. No. You and I are one.

· Are you mickey? cos you're so fine.

· Lets add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and MULTIPLY!

· You must be tired, cos you keep running through my mind!

Got all these from how guys pick me up.
Ah. Joking.
Credits: Anthea's senior.

Get a load of them. Friggin corny. But so damn cute.
Heh.


I NEED TO GET MORE FRIENDS. I am so anti i feel like dying.
Then helped Jiuiui wash his car which i got bored of after a while.

Plus my guitar rules.
Even though its borrowed. HELLO? I WILL get my own.
WILL. Soon enough.


THERE SHE GOES
THERE SHE GOES AGAIN.

No comments: