Friday, August 25, 2006

In the morning, Mdm Suah said BioT wasnt here.
She has a deadly illness, she said.
As reflex, i shouted YES!
In retrospect, that was kinda mean. Ah whatever.

PE T wasnt here either, away at camp.
I was happy.


Break was cool. Played the piano for awhile,
then went to jump trampoline, in the gym.

Now, the gym tramp aint like those small circle ones
where the highest you can jump is probably like, 15cm.
Its the BIG BOUNCY jumpy square type.

The type where you can do sumersaults on. And turnies.
We keep jumping and screaming.
I jump till i can see the trees outside and i scream
I CAN SEE THE TREE I CAN SEE THE TREE
reaaallly loud.

Sirin videos it without my consent. I look terribly stupid.
I sream really loud. *Goes red*
She put it on youtube. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT attempt to
look for this video. Because, you will NEVER find it.

So i tell Sirin that she jumps weird too.
I imitate her jumps horribly and she says im mean.
She imitates my jumps and we keep laughing.

Michy was damn impatient, then she went back to class.
Bio was after, and so we didnt really care.
But, Michy calls Nette and says that BioT is HERE!

She has ,apparently, recovered from her deadly illness.
(Chicken pox)
We run like maniacs back to class and then proceed to the
science lab to coherce leafs to take in alcohol.


Lunch was at Macs.
We begged my dad to let me go choose a guitar myself.
Pin (guitarT) is coming on Tuesday. Whoopee.


Track was DAMN CRAZY.
We ran two rounds Bishan Park. (6.4km)
Coach was like, GO! and Off we go.

Run and run and run. I ran till i couldnt feel my legs,
then i feel cold. And my legs wobbe around.
When we get back to school, Coach says,
SCOCCER! *groans*

I tell you, i was wobbling around kicking the ball.
In the end 1 all.


I report this to Cara when i get home,
only to find out that Kevin, her 14y cousin jogs 8.4 every week.
*Feels terribly inferior*


MAMAMIA THERE I GO AGAIN
MY MY, JUST HOW MUST I MISSED YOU.

No comments: