Thursday, August 24, 2006

I was going to go into detail why i am not allowed to
1. IM in the week
2. Blog

And why the new computer is going to be placed,
downstairs.

In fact, i did, but my computer died on me when
i clicked publish post. The internet was down. Again.

Shit this crap computer. I had to restart and stuff.
I shall explain when im happier.


Plus,
I CAN PLAY CANNON IN D!
And the Adventure, well, a little.
Its really nice although its just slamming the keyboard,
and you look like those band keyboardist.

I am going to learn to play the guitar SO.


Anyway, today was still boring.
I was crappy because i had cramps.
I slept through Chekgu's class. (Malay lesson)

I was so friggin tired because i stayed up to learn TingXie
which i forgot today anyway.

I really slept, and dreamt of chicken rice cause i was hungry,
while Cara and Sirin talked about cheese, to, uh,
make me dream about cheese. Which i didnt.

Then the test at the end of the lesson was so cool.
I just anyhow match the malay words to english.

And that was after they thought i was dead and checked
my pulse to make sure. (that i was NOT)



Oh yes, yesterday, i played scoccer, which was fun,
BEFORE everybody joined in. Oh crap, when theres so many
people its boring.

The golies for the other team kept screaming.
There were three. It was retarded. The ball flies toward.
AIEEEEEE!
Laughs.

Okay, i better stop before this shit com dies again.


BACK IT UP BACK IT UP
YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT.
STEP ON THE PEDAL AND DRIVE

FAST.

-Crash Gwen Stefani

No comments: