Saturday, August 26, 2006

I got my new comp todayyy.
I can finally read my emails and tag.
WHOOPEE. I am soo happy.
FINALLY.

Although i cant listen to my saved songs,
or use my old comps pictures, its cool. Its cool.


Went bowling with Bel for her birthday.
I tell you. I RULE MAN. I got one strike and like, 4 spares.
When i got the strike, i think i almost died of happiness.
I sreamed so loud even i thought it was loud.

Eugene's CCA is bowling and he rocks.
He does the spinning curveball thing which is soo WHOA.
I try but obviously did not succeed. I fall onto the lane.
And when Victor bowls he cools cool although he is lousy.


We do three rounds and then go to Bels house.
Later, we see Anthea and i am really happy.
She looks great. Havent seen her for damn long.
Still the funny cheezy crazy little toot.

We cut the cake and proceed home.
I am now going to go into my nice little room and try to
strum my GUITAR. HA.

Boo you.


THE SEVEN DWARFS WERE IN THE BATHTUB,
FEELING HAPPY.

THEN HAPPY GOT OUT.
(Think about it. Think hard.)

No comments: