Thursday, August 10, 2006
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
I realise this is one day late.
I decided no one cares anyway.




















(that is something one of the SNG classes made for deco)

So happy belated birthday my dear country.


Went out with SingYing Abby Cheryl.
Watched The Ant Bully.

Know what? Its a nice show.
I will never spray water on the ants nest anymore.
No i will not.


Its too creepy.
The grandmother was cute.
Really cute. Her teeth keep dropping out.
She waves to the people out of the window and ploop goes her teeth.
Th ending was way too predictable though.




















This, would be a emo guy that Sirin wants to marry.
I mean, be best friends with.



Dilbert still rocks.
And Joey from Friends.

And Chandler BINGG.
(Why i call Bing Heng, Bing now)




And my darling pirate JACK.

Curse Of The Black Pearl//

"You can keep doing that forever, the dog is NEVER going to move."

"Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine.
We're square."

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always
trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to
watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going
to do something incredibly... stupid."

"Welcome to the Caribbean, love."

"Why is the rum gone? "


Dead Mans Chest//

"Elizabeth! [Turns to Gibbs] Hide the rum.

"Deeply flattered, son, but my first and only love is the sea."

There will come a time when you'll have the chance,
to do the right thing.-Elizabeth
"I love those moments. I love to wave at them as they pass by."

"Where's it gone? Where's the thump-thump?"

"No! Much more better. It is a *drawing* of a key."

"I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt!
And guess what's inside it!"




And Wu Yue Tian's
En Ai ING rules. It makes me feel happy.


HAPPY ING
GAI BIAN LE HUANG HUN
LI MING. YOU NI WO XING TIAO DAO BU XING.

No comments: