Monday, August 14, 2006

Geog T was flaunting her,

1. Stating the obvious.
"If you crush the 7up, it will become crushed"

2.Violent
"Throw Jean down the waterfall and she rolls!"

3. Self pain inflicter
"I use granite to hit myself"

4.Sadistic
"I never buy sandwich for Mr Tan. He was very hungry.
Hahahaha."

Went to Macs there for lunch.
Sirin got us to try the Tao Huey thing.

I never tried it cold.
In church i eat the hot one.
DONT try it cold. It sucks.
It was so tasteless and ewwy.

Only the bottom part was sweet and i got a stomachach
by then.

So i mushed it all up. Looked like vomity porridge.
We all lost our appetites.
Haha. Sorry Sirin.


Track was siao.
Coach made us sprint 100m, 5 times.
Then 1000m sprint-jog.


Then sit ups while throwing a ball.
And backups while throwing a ball.

It hurts man.
Crys throw and hit my chest. Pain like siao.
Then she stand up and throw at me when i lying down.

But i killed her lip and stuff. Heh.
One for one man.


Watched the High School Musical clips on Youtube.
I love the cello part.

The big hair guy goes,
:I play the cello.

Friend: AWWWsome! Whats a cello?

Guy makes playing playing cello movements.

Friend: A saw?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9qpdV6hMTk



Damn cute.


IVE BEEN HERE BEFORE A FEW TIMES.
AND IM QUITE AWARE WE'RE DYING.

No comments: