Thursday, August 17, 2006

From Bing's blog again.


Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A "S"
A: Sarah.

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: (no number)

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: "WHAT THE HELL IS TAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" -Deebs

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Seriously, i chew everything.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: Nope.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: None planned.

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: Me. Go away Rachel. Its ME.

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: Wahliao. Jeez.

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: Cereal. Wait. Its only because i feel like eating cereal now.

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE
AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "You ruffle newspaper really loud." -Sirin

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Yeah. Seldom.

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: Is that a name? Its spastic.

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: Mushrooms and Slimes. Yeah.

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Well. I may die first.

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID,
"I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: Yesterday night. I THINK i meant it. Well. Its a habit now.
Mabye i DO mean it.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?:
A: Sleeping.

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: Mandy.

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: Yeah. With things. People, no.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: Im the oldest.

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Well. It depends.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Very. Terribly.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: Whats that supposed to mean?

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: I dont skate. Wait. Does standing on one and falling count?
If yes then last month.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: *Thinks* I forget.

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: First, i have learn to drive.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: Cars. Mater is dirty. Mater rules.

Best1.
1.Male friend: It varies. With my mood.

2.Female friend: Cara

3.Vacation: HEY I WENT TO PERTH WHEN I WAS SIX. I think.
Mabye i was 5.

4. Day of the week: Saturday.

5. Food: Cereal. I just REALLY want to eat cereal now.

6. Memory: The one where im standing in snow and running
around catching butterflies. I hate butterflies. Oh. That was a dream.


Last

[Not counting family]1. Person you saw:
Cute American guy pulling two mutated stupid barking dogs.

2. Talked to on the phone: Sirin

3. Hugged:
Does grabbing on to something with your dear life count?
Then its the traffic light.

4. Person u texted: Bing.

Today

1. Is: Thursday

2. Got any plans: Nope.

3. Dislikes about tomorrow: I have to wake up.

Favorites

1. Number(s): 18.

2. Song: Lian Ai ING

3. Color: White. Green.

4. Season: Snow.


Currently
1. Missing someone: Dad. Went to US.

2. Mood: Sleepy.

True or False

I am a morning person: Never

I am a perfectionist: I hate them. Well, most.

I am an only child: Nah.

I am currently in my pajamas: Does my casper shirt count?

I am online 24/7: Nope.

I am very shy around the opposite gender: I shoot my mouth off and
laugh too much. Actually. After a while, im not.

I can be paranoid at times: I fake.

I currently regret something that I have done: I dont regret things.
I find it useless.

I enjoy talking on the phone: Depends who.

I have a lot to learn: Yeah. Sure.

I have a secret: I forget my secrets anyway.

People to do:
1) Sirin
2) Cara
3) Mike
4) Angel
5) Jeryl



Got this from Bing's blog.


Name 11 people you can think of right now in your head.
After that tag at least 5 people to do this.

1)Cara
2) Sirin
3) Angel
4) Marcus
5) Bing
6) Quan
7) Wei
8) Jeryl
9) Mike
10) Deebs
11) Rebecca


How did you meet 10? Church. Phyllis.

2.What would you do if you never met 2? Nothing much,
considering i dont know her.

3.What would you do if 9 and 11 dated? NO WAY! Aw man.
Thats disgusting.

4.Do you like 7? Sure. One of my VERYverychildhood friends.

5.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple? Unless they are attracted
to family and are gay, no.

6.Describe 3? Thats Angel. We love her when shes angry.

7.Do you think 8 is attractive? Tall and silent. Wait. Screw silent.
In fact, he talks to much.

8.Tell me something about 2? She is nerdy EMO. THATS MY GIRL.

9.Do you know any of 4's family? A group of very nice people.
Especially his older sister.

10.Whats 5's favourite things? His computer. And girls.
And my cheesy smile. Wait. I love my cheesy smile.

11.What would you do if 3 confesses he/she likes you?
Well she DOES.

12.What language does 6 speak? Have no idea. Probably English.
He calls me Mandy too. One the the few.

13.Who is 9 going out with? Define going out.

14. How old is 8 now? Hes old all right. Hes probably like,
18 and is pretending to be 12. Or 13.

15.When was the last time you talked to 1? Im talking to her.

16.What is 2's favourite band/singer? Blink 182 DUH.
And Jamison somethingsomething.

17.Would you ever date 7? No. Hes too serious. And hardwoking.
Scary. He need the type who will become lawyers and stuff.
I hate lawyers. They never do smile.

18.Would you ever date 11? Would YOU? Good grief.
I'll date her when the trees mutate and swallow the moon,
and the moon causes Tsunami and then we die.

Heyy. Im poetic.

19. Have you ever seen 2 naked? No. Dont plan to either.

5 People whom you want to pass this on.
1. Cara
2. Sirin
3. Angel
4. Kristin
5. Rachel



After school i run home to eat macaroni cheese.
Then me and Cara rollerblade back to school for some
oral (meaning the Language ORAL. Not Bing's defination.)
thing. Had to tell a story about Sun Wukong.

Rollerblading is hard. Was wearing my dad blades.
KEEP on banging into trees.

Rolled all the way and BISH into traffic light.
Traffic light shakes. Cara laugh until her teeth all drop.
Sadist.



ON TOP OF SPAGETTI
ALL COVERED IN CHEESE
I LOST MY POOR MEEEATBALL
WHEN AMANDA SNEEZED.

No comments: