Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today my sisters friends are over.
Tigger and Pooh.

My sister very act.
She keep making jokes.
Then Pooh laughs.

Then she says toilet bowl and Tigger and Pooh laughs.
Im getting sick of them.

Ahwell. Now shes going bigfart and sreaming incoherently.

I GUESS I MUST HAVE SNAPPED
I GRABBED A BASEBALL BAT
AND MADE THEM ALL RUN FOR SHELTER
-Blink 182


I learnt that earthworms are BI.

Pei admits that she goes skinny dipping too.
Of course, im not considering the fact she thinks skinny dipping
-is feeding aliens nuggets
-bathing everyday

Deeboob goes fat dipping.
Means swimming with lots of clothes.
Which is kinda abnormal too.



On the way home, i saw this couple.
One American girl and a chinese boy.

They were kinda like dancing.
Like, Swaysway sway.

Under the tree. Looked kinda weird.
Then a taxi came.

Boy sticks out hand.
Girl laughlaughlaugh and chase the taxi away.

Started to sway again.


Very odd. Hmm.
Then the whole time i was staring and they dont care.

Like they couldn't see me.
Then i thought how nice it would be to BE invisible.

WHoo. Can spy on anyone i want.
ANYONE MAN.

Acually that would get quite boring.

I was REALLY tired then, cause it was after training.
Coach made us do starting block, which was okay.

Then the cool down was SIAO man.
We had to do the hang stomach exercise.
3 sets. My hand is like half red half white. Pain like crap.

Then do the go down on one leg thing.

When i finished them all and jogged one round,
i got wobbly.

Like wobble jog.
Ah. Thats just cause i never train for two weeks after op.

This spell will pass. YES IT WILL.

Cheez.
They are STILL making hell of a noise.
WAS I EVER LIKE THAT???

Darh.


THROUGH THE BREEZE
THROUGH THE TREES.

No comments: