Tuesday, July 25, 2006

They are going to scrap my baby.
MY BABY.

I never acually appreciated my BABY before this.
Now i do. I REALLY do.

Ah.
I took photos with him before he left.
I miss him already.

We are getting the Odessey in exchange.
I have a uber bad case of motion sickness and big ones freak me out.
They make me puke. Like physically.


I would have hugged him longer.

Byebye, Baby.

*Blinks sadly*


Upset.

We plan a trip to the Escape Chalet on the National Day holiday.

We plan balloons.
We plan beach.
We plan to wrap him up for her.
We plan food.
We plan money.
We plan presents.
We plan parental agreement.

We plan clothes.
We plan Tom to visit.
We plan bikinis and board shorts
We plan the theme.
We plan sunblock and shades.
We plan transport.
We plan jobs for money.
We plan dates and times.

(Read the 'plans' again. They're going weird)
All ready to execute.

Then. BOOM.

The Cheena Peeps are coming.
On Nats Holiday.

I got so crazy.
I got mad.

Durfhs. THEY ARE COMING ON THE HOLIDAY THAT I WANT,
TO GO OUT. WITH MY FRIENDS.

I have to take one of them in.
HAVE TO.

We have privilage cause we went to Cheenaland.

*Sobs*.


THE PLEASURE OF SUCKING.
-Chuppa Chups Ad.

Thats so wrong.

Im leaving to wallow in misery created by oneself.


New addition to THE D LIST.
-Car licence
-CAR
-Surf board
-Surfing skills


NEVER SAY DIE.

No comments: