Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh MAN.
Schnappi.

THE krokodil.

MANOHMAN.
The KROKODIL is so cute.


Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp

Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBj1EIBOg8

The singer has to be like, really small.
WOW. Such stardom at such a young age.



Its in German, the lyrics, and after traslation,
MAN.
That krokodil is really bad.

Then i thought, HEY! I know German too!
Sentence: Manda Lee is the creame de la creame.

Then i realised it was er. French.




I saw a really pretty teacher.
She had a nice shirt and a nice shirt.

But when she turned, she kinda reminded me of
Pinocchio.

Like, her nose was abit longish.
But, she was pretty anyway.

I started to think about Pinocchio.
I was wondering how two wooden parents MADE
Pinocchio.

Then i remebered that the carpenter MADE him.

Then i was like. OHHH.
THAT WHALE SHOW! The one where the old man in
the boat gets eaten.

Yeahyeah. That.



Cara is obsessed with Ah-Lee Ahmad.
How Ah-Lee Ahmad was created//

Deebs calls Cara 'Under Armpits', and calls
me 'Ahmad' or 'Gorilla'.

So one day, we decide to call her 'Deboob',
as i realise that she is badly disturbed when
called a boob.

So, when Luo was talking about some ancient guy,
Cara threw a note to Deboob. Deboob threw back
the note with a drawing of me.

She named it "Alee Ahmad", hoping to offend me
by coloring by face with a pencil.

Cara, started to laugh to badly at the picture.
Cara then asked Deboob to draw A4 size Ah-Lee
Ahmads.

She loves it. Shes weird. I changed it to Ah-Lee,
because Alee sounds like Ali.

Ah-Lee acually sounds like Ali too. But whatever.


-End of 'How Ah-Lee Ahmads were formed'-




Then we drew 'Deboobers'.
Defination: Ant like creatures who have a skill of compacting
rubbish... (The rest under construction).


After the whole day of staring at Ah-Lee Ahmads,
my sister had to show me a video of the two retarded dogs.

The dogs are five times my thumb size.
One repeats 'I love you' in a stupid high voice.
The other sings some stupid song.

My sister made a puppet show with the two things.
HAHAHA. I laugh till my hair all drop.

Wait. No connection.

Ah. Who cares.



CREAME DE LA CREAME.

No comments: