Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My School Life.


During Art, I think about,
my muatated flowers,
and my mutated fish.

During Math, I think about,
How much toes sound like toast.

During Chinese,
I cant think, Luo made me move,
So i drew more mutated objects.

During Lit, I learned that,
Ancient China, is sadistic.

During History, I think,
'Monks dont have hair.
Monks are good and peaceful creatures.
Therefore hair is evil.'

During recess, I think about,
Plastercine.
We make aliens and UFOs and
realise its fun.

During Music, I think about,
how Sirin has "All the small things"
in her computer's piano thingy.

Is it some kinda fate thing?

WHERE'S MINE?



'Im just a teenage testtube baby.'
I was thinking about this phrase.

You can be, a testtube baby,
and now your a teen.

OR.

You could be a teenage testtube,
and the baby is just part of the song.

By teenage testtube, i mean like,
im considering testtubes have ages.

Which they do.

Oh. newsflashhengsbirthdaytodayhappybirthdayheng.

Saw this two angmos at the bus stop.
Really tall.

One had thick curly hair like a girl and the other straight.

From far they looked like a couple.
After i looked closely, i realised they were both guys.

Was really creepy.




DO YOU EVER WANNA RUN AWAY
DO YOU LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM
NO ONE HEARS YOU SREAMING

No comments: