Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mom says i read fantasy books, like
EVIL STAR
RAVENS GATE
ARTEMIS FOWL
too much.

She says i should read books about life.
Like those beggar and dumpster kids. And war books.

Those books always win medals.

Anyway i read deep books far too much.
ELit forces us to read them anyway.

Its not that i don't like life books... Ah. Whatever. i dont like th,
Fantasy and smart boys saving the world appeals
to me MUCH more.


Mom says im escaping from fact of life.
Yeah mabye i am but who the heck wants to read about sufferings
and sadness and war?

Not me. They just make me feel sad and depressed.
Why cant the english book list have books like Artemis Fowl?

Boy. I'll ace the reviews. Although there isnt much to reflect about.
Well i think thats the point.


Dad keeps coming in and telling me to study.
Understand that i am halfway blogging.

(Kachring-door opens)
Dad: Why are you still on the computer? You canno..
Me: Okayokay.
Dad: You cannot ah. I am going to lock the com.
Me: Okayokay. Go.

(Door closes)

(Door opens)
Dad: Ahhah. I caught you red handed.
Me: Im blogging so?
Dad: What time you gonna stop?
Me: Dunno.

(Door close)
(I bang to close)

(Door opens)
(Dad looks in)

(Door close)

-Process repeated thrice-

(I lock the door)

Dad: OPEN AMANDA.

(Door opens)
Me: ARGH. STOP IT.

Dad: Dont lock. I wont come in again.
Me: YESSSS!


(Door opens)
Me: ARGHHH! WHAT THE HELL! GO AWAY!
Sister: Whats your problem lah.
Me: Oh. Heh.



AM I MORE YOU BARGAINED FOR YET
THATS JUST WHO I AM THIS WEEK.

No comments: