Saturday, July 08, 2006

Missy Cara said i was jealous cause her cousins
were over.

HA.

Whos jealous of HER??

Acually, me.

Her cousins are over and DOESNT CARE.
My cousins are big. And small.

The youngest cousin older than me is Sec 5.
The oldest cousin younger than me is 6.

Cara, on the other hand,

has Yu han, Ting Wei, Kevin, Dao Yong,
Christopher ectect.

All of them are near her age.


EVIL STAR
POWER OF FIVE- TWO

I wanttt it. VERYVERYVERY badly.
Out in spring, 2006. They say.

SO WHERE ISIT?

Singapore sucks. We get books and shows LAST.

High School Musical in other countries was
LONGLONG ago.

I WANT MATT.F NOW.

Please lend it to me if you happen to have it.


IM JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY. NO,
SHE DOESNT KNOW WHATS SHES MISSING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its ETC.
i think.
or am i wrong.
i shall go write testie for you (:

CARA