Thursday, July 20, 2006

Its not cool to freak on Christmas Eve.


Forgot to bring my Chinesebook.
Luo made me stand.

She was in a bad mood yesterday.
In C Lit we had to do newspaper sharing.

Pan made me and Sirin do it because we were
talking. ??? She just looked at the wrong time.

Then the other class girl talks about the only artical
which i understand.

Me: Sirin ah. Go first leh.
Sirin: I HAVENT READ FINISH.
Me: I also havent.
Class: AMANDA. GO LAH.

Me: Okayokay whatever.

So i walk up with no intention of saying anything.

(In chinese)

Me: She use the article i was gonna share.
Luo: Hmm.
Luo: You mean you only read one?
Me: No. I read the dolphin one. Kinda. Abit.
Luo: Share then.
Me: Okayy. The people can go to the dolphin place.
And they can sand slide. Yeah.
Luo: (Looks angry) Go stand there.

Me: (walks over to the standing line of 1Dee students)
Luo: Sirin.
Sirin: I HAVENT READ FINISH!

Luo: Sigh. Stand there.


Then we were supposed to stand under the aircon,
which was leaking.

It kept dripping.
Deboob kept screaming and Luo kept looking.

Deboob Jean ectect, by the way, was standing because,
they spent too long in the toilet.

HAHAH.

Luo was abit thrown,
as our class was the only class in the three classes,
that counld'nt share a proper artical.

So she called on Sarah or one of the better girls.
Sarah couldnt say much either.

Luo:Whos wants to help her?


Crystal was teaching me how to share another artical.

So i said, ME.
Then i thought. That was an impulse. That was stupid.
So i said, NOT ME.

But it was too late.


So.
Me: Na ge ren she born in america de.
Ta help singapore hua na ge comics dong xi.
Oh ya. Ta shi African.
Ta hen hao.

Luo: Wei she me ta bang xin jia bo hua man hua ne?

Me: Urhh. Ying wei ta hen hao.

Everybody: Laughs.

Luo: (disgusted) Hui qu zan. Ni GEN BEN MEI
YOU DU.
Me: Wo you. Otherwise how i know what to say lor.

I then go back to stand.

AH. Hooray for 1Dee.

YOUR RIDE.
BEST TRIP.

No comments: