Saturday, July 08, 2006

I was going to write a Will.
As in like, Last Will and Testament.

But i decided no one would want my stuff.

I figured that my stuff would bring people discomfort.

HEY! I thought.

Then i set about writing my Will.

Last Will and Testament By me.

If my Bestfriend, Cara Liam survives me,
I give her all my homework to do.
(on second thoughts, i dont trust her. Whatever.)

My money, i bequeth to my parents.

My Mp3, i give to my sister.
(She cant get her ipod that way)

My spoilt Mp3, i throw away.

My handphone, i give to Sirin.T to help me
CLEAR ALL SMSES and then throw away.

AHHECK. The rest i give to charity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.
I WANT THE DIARY
YOU AGREED
YOUR HW SHALL BE BURNT
GRANDMA HW?
WOAH>MUST BE EASY
CIAO
GRANMA MANDA (:
RIP


CARA