Saturday, July 15, 2006












An 'I love Amanda' shirt














An 'I Love Amanda' Cap









An' I Love Amanda' bag













An 'I Love Amanda' Cup.












And...

A 'I Love Amanda' thong.


I wonder why only the thong has the
'Made In USA stamp there.

Are they really that proud that they made thongs professing
love to me?

I dont see why they print the words there though,
unless a guy wears it for his girlfriend.

Wait.
Guys dont wear thongs.


Anyway,

I realised im in love with a continuous line of
humans.

CALVIN
MattLeBlanc
Hobbes
Joey
Matt Freeman
Dilbert
ARTEMIS


Really i do.

Oh. Not forgetting ******* and ******.




KawaiiCRap Forr Liifes
Message

I Ish ar Velly CormBilccaatered Woomean.
I speeka Snakeie Booboo, Suchss asss thiss.

Eii Alsho sppieak KawaiiiCrapps BeCushe
Eii IsH DunnO Howss Tuu Shpeel anIii TIng Lerhhx.

Eii Knowss dattz Euuii wiLLs BoWs Downns
TIuu MieE BeCHause EiI Ish Vellyxx Shmart Worhxx.

EIi kNows Ei Ishh Velly LuiXinngxx beCaUse I sPhikXX
liiiaDtt.

Thankkeuu Horhxx.

PLoXx/


I am proud of this.
Heck. It took long enough to type.


KICK UP THE LEAVES
AND THE MAGIC IS LOST
(valuable lesson: dont kick leaves)

No comments: