Thursday, July 13, 2006

I AM A LOUD DOG!
GIVE ME A JOB NOW!
YOU MUST OBEY ME BECAUSE IM A LOUD DOG!

-Dogbert

I was thinking of closing down my blog.

My parents read my blog.

They are very upset.


I AM ALSO VERY UPSET.

I am a bad girl. I use the four-letter word.

My blog talks about only the BAD things about humans.
(I am demoralizing).

Ectect.



My hand hurts bad because my sister keeps hitting me.
She wants to use the computer at 530 but she stands
beside me and watches me type.

I get irritated.
So i i tell her politely, Please go away.

Then she goes. No. Why should i?

Then i say. I was nice to you. Go away. Or else.

Then she says. NO!

I i push her away.

She scratched me ( her nails are really long.)
And used her case to hit my hand twice,
then used the scotchtape case.

Im hurting bad.
I feel like saying some things which i dont think
i should be saying.

I didnt hit her back, because that is what stupid people do.

But now my hand has a few white-red marks to add to
the collection.


I FEEL LIKE CRAP. I THINK im gonna cry.

BUT AMANDAS DONT CRY.

Hoho. I dont BECOME sad so easy.

You'd think im fun to bully, which is silly, cause im not.

Ouchouch. My hand stings now.



(Mom and Dad if you are reading this,
i really dont care anymore.)

Read all you want.
This is public.






I wanted to talk about school but i have no mood
to do so right now.

But whatever.


Today in school, we had lessons.
I was bored.

Cant post when feeling like this.

1 comment:

dimmi said...

How frustrating.

Bloging can be such a great outlet. You can learn a lot about yourself, and express your emotions and all that.

Don't give it up, even if you get negative responses from other people.