Friday, July 14, 2006























Heng says i am a feminist.

I went to check 'defination of feminist'
and it seriously does not make sense.

Ho.

He is so dead. Because, in my opinion, most girls
are feminist.

All girls think girls should have equal rights blahblah.



Ahwell.

He probably will become a monk because
he doesnt want to date feminists.

Joking.



By the way,

I have a new boyfriend.
I dumped the ugly half faced manequin.

My current boyfriend is Calvin.
Although he is younger than me,
I have pledged my love loyally to him.

He probably likes his tiger better,
who i assume is male, but i dont care.

I like Hobbes too.

In fact, if i think about it,
i want Hobbes as my boyfriend too.



Tune in next time to hear about Dilbert.






MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
BUT MOSTLY WITH ME

-Mark Hoppus

No comments: