Saturday, July 29, 2006

Got emails from the Huang Shan kids.

One from the tecaher.
One from Zhang Ce
And one from Michael.

I dont know who they are.
But Di Xing helped me to translate the symbols to chinese.

I mean. I do know that Michael is the guy from Huang Shan.
Just dont know which guy.
HALF THE CLASS WERE BOYS.

Cant expect me to remember all their names in five days.

Dont know if Zhang Ce is a girl or boy.

Zhang sends 5 emails.

The first: Wo she Zhang Ce
Second: Ni Hao
Third: Ke yi zuo wo de peng you
Forth: Ni zhi dao Cara de email mah?
Fifith: Ru guo bu zhi dao bu yong zing. Wo bu yao da rao ni.

Well. Thats just the main idea of the emails. I think.
He probably is that guy who likes Cara and cried when we left.

Joking. Not.

Michael sent one today
First:

亲爱的朋友:  您好!
李姿仪:  你好!

还记得我吗??? 呵呵,不记得了吧!!!
我是黄山学校七年级一班的胡易纬,
就是那个想与你合影的男生.我想与你做朋友,愿意吗???
希望你愿意,谢谢!!!

祝:
身体健康!
学习进步!!
心想事成!!!


你的中国同学:易纬
michaelj93
2006年 7月28日 致礼!

Don' know who he is though.
Ah.

I realise they have a common weridness about them.

WHY THEY ARE SO POLITE.
Freaks me out.

Hello? We are all the same age.
They write like i'm some big woman they have to respect.

Hope they are the ones coming to our school.
Then i can go.

Oh My Gosh. Its you! And like show off.
Heh.

Ahwell.
I miss Lee Hao. Very very much.

Sob.

Di Xing they all coming later.
IM HAPPY. IM HIGH.

Getting specs today too.
I hope.



SO NO ONE TOLD YOU
LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

No comments: