Tuesday, July 04, 2006

FRIENDS//

David Schwimmer (Ross Geller)

Courteney Cox (Monica Geller)

Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing)

Matt LeBlanc (JOEY TRIBBIANI)

Lisa Kudrow (PHOEBE BUFFAY)

Jenifer Aniston (Rachel Green)


Its ended, already. THE TEN YEAR COMEDY.

I LOVE JOEY. MATT.

" Its ALL a moo point. A cow's opinion. Doesn't matter.
Its MOO."

" Im Chandler. Could i BE wearing anymore clothes?"




Anyway.

Artemis Fowl and MATT Freeman.

So, I figured,

MATT ROCKS.


Son- Matt.

AND.

Fowl ( Eoin Colfer) and Freeman (Anthony Horwitz)

Boths Fs.

I love them.

I love reading about smart guys who like, keep trying to die.

Since, I LOVE PHOEBE, (Not in the gay way)

Daughter- Feebee.

Hey. I may change my mind.







THIS IS FOR SIRIN.

ALL THE SMALL THINGS. IT ROCKS.

BLINK 182.

No comments: