Friday, July 28, 2006

Back from traning.

I was jogging on the track with Crys.
Suddenly.
BISH.

And the rain falls down.

Like SNAP. And RAIN.
We and Crys ran like siao to the forum.

Wet and tired.
HEY!
I LOVE RUNNING IN THE RAIN.

Then Daphy was going
"I know your name. Amanda! Do you know how i know?
I Am PHYSIC!"

To everybody.
She never got tired.

Kim and Nat were like, " Man, she has issues."
Daphs preety nice most of the time,
unless she goes crazy.


Boy. And my class is going crazy over,
-drumroll-

TAMAGOCHI!

Defination: A little object which makes noises, trains your
thumb flexibility... AND mate.

Yes. MATE. Like the little alien thing MATES.
Amen. It mates.


Doosh. Have fun playing with your very own TAMAGOCHI!

Sirin may be going for an X-Ray.
WATCH HER BLOG.



SOME DAYS I FEEL LIKE SHIT
SOME DAYS I WANNA QUIT

No comments: