Monday, July 24, 2006

Ah.

Did my hair today. In a salon.
FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I told the guy to layer it and some other unimportant crap,
then he grunted.

Was damn funny.

But he's nice anyway. ANYONE WHO DOES MY HAIR IS.



In school, had maths enrichment.
The guy's name is HENG. Mr HENG. HAHAHA.

How weird.
And his dress sense is abit wired.
His pants are too high, and he looks too skinnyish.

Ah well. I suppose he doesnt care anyhow.


Mdm Suah confiscated my toast.
Was really hungry throughout the enrichment.

I told her she could eat it because she looked hungry.
She told me to SHHH and listen to THE Heng.

THE Heng was talking about the secrets of paper.
I was so interested my hair almost fell off.
(Im just saying that cause my hair rocks. Go to Prestiege.)

Then THE Heng started getting impatient with us,
(its just a matter of time with us) and scolded the group in front.

He cant sound angry. He just cant.
I was laughing.

When me and Sirin were at Popular after the haircut,
i saw this mommy talking to her son.

Mom: Are you VERY VERY sure?
Son: Nods.
Mom: You have to think carefully about this.
Son: Yesyes. Mommy i want it.
Mom: You really want it that bad?
Son: Yes mommy.

The little boy was holding a pathetic little Pokemon card in his hands.

Aww. I was SWEETED out.
Me and Sirin were laughing about it.



My D List//
Private jet to Bermuda Triangle
Tickets to Australia with Cara, Sirin and Angel.
Large superbouncy gym-type trampoline.
Sirin to become a ROCKROCK star.
Cara to start a barbie/bird hater conspiracy.
Angel to find a boyfriend.
Sirin to join track.
Ipod killer.
Kiss Artemis.
Kiss Matt.
Kiss JOEY.
Hug Pheobe.
KISS CALVIN.
KISS HOBBES.
HUG HOBBES.
HUG CALVIN.

Ka Ching. I WANT CALVIN.
To be president.
Kiss my feet.
Kiss me.

New CAR.
Cheena People to rent hotel.



Ah. We had art today and we got MEh- SSEY.
Was HOOPER i tell ya.

We mixed the colours and poured so much paint that i got pukey.
Then we painted mutated fish, flowers, ectect.

Then me and C. painted our faces, and coloured our noses.
Had body painting session then got wet.

We stuck our faces under the sink and took a bath.
My shoe was soaking cause i washed my leg.

Then i took out my shoe through the lessons after Art.
I FELT SO at home-ish.



COME INTO THIS WORLD
WE ARE ALL THE SAME

No comments: