Friday, June 09, 2006

I am going to cheenaland tomorrow.
As in, China.

FOR NINE WHOLE DAYS.

I could have like written about,

1. my packing process
2. my feelings
3. unique stuff im bringing
4. crap

Anyway.
I'll miss you guys. Like crazy.

I'll miss my computer.
I'll miss blogging.
I'll miss boring myself with crappy Maple.
I'll miss
Cerliney
Nelly
Nette
Deebee
Rissa
Belle
Trice
Ashu
Heng
Wei
Nao
Eudea
BQ
Jeryl
Jevin
Cat class guys
Cat class girls
Clare
Cedric!!! however you spell
Agabus!!! however you spell too
Abby
Clement
Dalston
SINGYING!!
DILLION!!! EHMAGAWD. I MISS YA
Kenneth
KEEGEN!!!! I'LL MISS YOU MORE!
Crystal
Yingling
Track people
Track senoirs

O.M.G
I AM SO BORED

Okay. I decided i'll make this last night in SG fun.

(For those whose name i havent written because of my bordom,
TOO BAD.)

Nono. I mean IM SORRY! KISSES YOUR FEET.
I'll miss those people who i didnt write too!

I"LL MISS MYSELF

I'LL HAVE CARA THOUGH

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: