Thursday, June 01, 2006

Darn.
I cant get into Aquilla because the users in this world have reached its max.
Please try again later.
Argh. I am SO pissed.

Cant you guys stop creating characters in Aquilla?
Stop being so selfish, damn it!
I wanna play too.

I sound so disgustingly narcssistic.

Many people say Maple is stupid and is a waste of time.
I agree.
But i like playing stupid and time wasting things.

Did i say?
I just went to pierce my ears.

Me and Belle went to the doctor to get them done.
The doctor was like i have to tell you, it's gonna hurt.
Boy did that make me feel better.

It kinda stung when the earring went through.
But other than that, it was fine.

And they better not get infected.

And while we were waiting for our turn, me and Belle went out to explore.
There was this group of boys at the playground.
One was topless. The rest were jumping around like monkeys.

Then one of the boys looked at me. My heart melted. He was so cute.

Okay. Reading this over, i think i better say that the topless boy
was wearing a diaper.

And they were all about 2 years old.




4 comments:

lebbie said...

HEYA GIRL. WE HAD FUN AT THE PLAYGROUND STARING STARRY-EYED AT TWO YEAR OLD LITTLE BOYS RIGHT? THEY LOOK SO CUTE IN THEIR DIAPERS.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.