Monday, June 05, 2006

Dad got me us a new camera.
Canon PowerShot A430. 4.0 megapixels.
Its cool. Cause its part mine.
Yesterday i spent the whole night reading the manual.
My head is all warbled.

Dad said it was $1000.
I told him to sell it and get a laptop for ME.

Then i saw the price tag which said $299.
Im kinda stupid like that.

My sister now wants to bathe the camera.
Shes also going i refusee to eat the oreo.

Shes abit weird, i must say.
Anyway, shes videoing dumb stuff with the camera.

Yesterday when i was laughing at my stupidness,
she was busy vidoeing me.
Which was kinda embarrassing watching it over.

I looked so... insane.

I wanted to take a picture of the camera,
but realised that i couldnt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.