Monday, June 19, 2006

BACK.

From Cheenland.

My boring little Cheene stories will be saved for later.

'Goodbye,
the people from skype.'

Somehow, this cracks me up.

AND

I LOVE DILBERT.
HE ROCKS.

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT
IS A ROTTEN BABOON WITH NO HAIR.

Cheenaland DAY 1.
We took a train to Huangshan.
I forgot my phone.
Its sucked.

Cheenaland Day 2
Huangshan school was stinky.

Cheenaland Day 3
Huangshan school people are nice.

Cheenaland day 4
Everyone wants my autograph.
Because i rock.
I fall.

Cheenaland day 5
We leave.
Everyones buddy cries.
Mine acts sad.

Cheenaland day 6
We climb The Yellow Shan.
Was painfully painful.

Cheenaland day 7
We climb down Huang Mountian
Was painfully painful.

Cheenland day 8
We go QianDao Hu.
It rocked.

Cheenaland day 9
We go home.
Im happy.

*I herbily swear this is all false.
We also went to Xiao Hu or something.
But i cant fit it in anywhere.

Must have made a mistake somewhere.

More details will come when im filled with more inspiration.

Goodbye,
the bloggy blog.

1 comment:

lebbie said...

HEYHEY. MISSED YA LOADS. YOU MUST COME WITH ME TO CAMERON NEXT TIME AND STAY IN A BUNGALOW. THAT WAY WE CAN ALL FREEZE LIKE ICE BERGS IN THE TENT. YAY.